"Increase our customer's profitability by improving the knowledge, skill set and management effectiveness of the sales team."
Sales effectiveness comes from three basic ingredients:
- Excellent sales skills, discipline and time management from individual contributors.
- Top sales management practices to align the team, drive stretch goals and facilitate good planning and communications.
- An optimal sales architecture to generate excitement and motivate, focus the team externally on the customer, and empower people with the knowledge and tools to compete effectively.
Our vision is to bring the best industry sales practices to companies of all sizes through innovative training & development methodologies and consulting services. We are a knowledge based business; our programs deliver sustainable improvement through knowledge transfer and the effective use of coaching and mentoring within all levels of the organization.
- 30 years test capitalization, management and engineering experience
- Sr./Director at Amkor, Artest and Hana Micron
- Test Engineering Manager at VLSI Technology
- Test Engineering at Medtronic and Motorola
- B.S. Electrical Engineering Technology, Arizona State University
- 25 years global sales management of capital and consumables
- Partner & VP, ATE brokerage at Botten Industries
- Director Strategic/International Sales at Global Upside, MCT
- Global Sales & Engineering at Electroglas, Symtek
- Marketing Certificate, Mission College
- 30+ years in the Semiconductor industry; Engineering and Sales
- VP of Sales at WEB Technology
- Sr. Sales Management at Aetrium
- President Sumter Sales and Marketing
- B.S Mechanical Engineering, Louisiana Tech University
TSC and Semiconductor Consultants, Inc. Join Forces
Nov 28, 2009 - Test Solutions, Inc.
Semiconductor Consultants, Inc.
is a value added manufacturer's sales representative with over 110 years of combined experience in the semiconductor industry. Our lines include handlers, probers, manipulators, docking, sockets and probe cards
. Global account coverage with representatives in Phoenix and San Diego
We are an authorized sales representative for the following companies:
Global cross-functional teams work to develop leading edge systems to ensure that STAr / KVD clients achieve their long-term business objectives. A broad range of products and services can be provided.
Reliability, Parametric, Burn in Probe Card and Test systems provider
- Mixed Signal Analog Test Systems
- Parametric and Reliability Test Systems
- Instrument Integration Software Shell
- Probe Cards for Parametric, Reliability, and Functional Test
- Integrated Turnkey Applications
J2m Test Solutions
J2m Test Solutions, a subsidiary of Darmark Corporation, has become the preeminent leader of custom test sockets and interconnects for the laboratory and production environments. With over 30 years experience in advanced engineering design, development, and manufacturing, they provide customers with products that have the maximum electrical performance and reliability.
Custom Socket Solutions
Global Sales and Marketing Management
- Pitch down to .15mm or less as requested
- Machining tolerance +/-.00025mm/.0001inch
- True positioning <.020mm/.0008inch
- Best in class temperature stability from -60 to +160 Deg C
- Spring pin/contact neutral
- Design in the pin/contact of your choice or will make a recommendation based on your application
- Tight tolerances improves pin/contact life
- Best in class high current isolation
IMT Innovative Manufacturing Technology
IMT is a leading supplier of laser cleaning technology and equipments for Semiconductor and Display Industries. They offer the innovative laser cleaning technology and equipments to remove various kinds of contamination from the product surface.
Portable, Manual and Fully Automated Lasers
North American Representation
- Full \ Partial Probe Card Cleaning
- Cantilever, Vertical, MEMs
- Portable and Manual Socket Cleaning
- Spring Probes, Lead Frames, Burn in
- EUV mask cleaner
- CO2 jet � De-burring System